Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SHADOW...

kiss my life off my lips,
wen its u even death wud b serene,
the pain ur givin me is killin me,
but if its for d pain ur givin me-
then dyin is beautiful...

d wings u gave me made me believe,
dat i cud fly til i breathed into hollow...
dat mundane is forgiven nd divine is forsaken,
dat u dnt hear voices,u dnt c trespassers,
ul jus know dat ur alive..dat ur alive..

den i began askin,to silence nd den to me,
wedr u really wer,or i saw a shadow?
frm my forlorn visions,wher nly shadows survived,
cz evrydin else ws jus too bright nd so,
i gave u a mind but nevr a face...

stil i hear a careless whisper-
"kiss my life off my lips..."
but wich im sure is nt frm me,
cz shadows dnt talk nd im one...
al dey do is believe...nd follow....

1 comment:

  1. pure imagination.....cant c reality in here......thani sahithyam

    ReplyDelete