Sunday, March 1, 2009

A PEN,FEW PAPERS AND A CRACK HEAD-PART 2


This time it was sumdin very important to her.So obviously,I too wanted to join.But exactly as it happens,too often in my life,I never get the things which satisfies two conditions simultaneously-which I want badly and which I'm more or less sure of getting,atleast by being incorrigible.So this too slipped of my hand,as if it was prone to.My parents couldn't digest the idea of me,a 19&3/4 year old delicate innocent girl(just their misunderstanding),cruising her way to Kottayam,all alone and she,my friend,being the heartless creature as I mentioned before,with her so called nutty principles about relations and her sick but stern attitude towards those small things in life,which are usually "dont care matters" for normal people like us,dint prove to b much of a help at d time.Consequently I was not allowed to go alone and was left alone to fret at home.
Friday night was hell relived.I had introduced the topic before my father in all sorts of style,I could think of-sympathetic,arrogant,pitiful,demanding,indifferent,sublime,mature...but he seemed to be least empathetic towards my longing weeping heart.Instead of caressing my wounded feelings,my parents chose to leave me alone to figure out and cope up with the reality on my own.And this after some days of the calamity,finally when peace reigns,I realise is the best way to teach me anything.
But that night,even though the last ray of hope seemed to be extinguished,I expected not exactly expected,craved for a knock at my bedroom door,which is the initial sign of father's heart starting to melt and after an hour of act of me being the good daughter,the bad,the adament,the cute or whichever would please him for the moment(which i can mysteriously sense,somehow)I usually get the green signal.So that night too I fancied atleast a hundred times(exaggerated,you doubt?)him standing at my bedroom door,scolding me at first,then slyly smiling at my vain efforts to hide my worked out smudged eyes and finally ending up with "do whatever you want"as if he is not letting me do anything because he cares for his daughter but just subduing to my idiotic arguments simply because he cant take them anymore.But no miracle happened and didnt it totally break my heart?Not because that I'm a typical very good girl(*rolling eyes*),but I'v grown this habit of not doing anything which my father doesnt want me to do.Dont you dare mistake that i obey him by each word,just that I cant walk over his NO(of course only if he doesnt fall for my coaxing and fighting skills)
So that night i cried away to eternity.I was infact flaming with anger towards everything in my life(always happens with silly people,but im not completely silly,so i do recover,but its good you see,you'l have lots to laugh about later).But then something must be existing between us,may be not too much,but a little bit of friendship,inspite of us denying it,thousands of time(that is not exaggerated because an average of thrice a day can amount to a few thousands till date)or all those tears must have altered my mental balance.Whatever be the reason,i felt full of life all on a sudden,at the dead of the night,after fretting and sulking for hours in a row,crammed up with a nerve splitting head ache(or is it my problem that even with a heavy head and a heavier heart i can think plain,mostly thats the only time when i think plain.That must be it,or else how can I score pretty fair in exams,even if i skip enormous volumes of portions and still sleep for only 2 or 3 hours the day before.But no one ever belives it,see I'm not a typical nerd,its some disorder of mine,nd i dnt technically deserve wat i get).Funny enough,I know,but that night I wished with all my heart,the very best 4 d endeavour nd i ws sure it ws worth dan my presence wid her....contd

2 comments:

  1. i keep thanking d day u started blogging...n u r one of d best debuted blog writers i've evr read!keep blogging!!!


    n'dis tym'i hav a qn ---"This time it was sumdin very important to her.So obviously,I too wanted to join.But exactly as it happens,too often in my life"

    hmm enthayirunnu athraku imprtnt??just a curiosity...;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...its kinda a made up story...der ws nuthin important...i ws jus adding masala to d write up...hehe

    ReplyDelete