Sunday, January 10, 2010

I've never used "I" this many time before...

I love this part of the day more than night,more than twilight...dawn-when the light is a newborn...der's sumding mystic abt it,the first rays of the sun...I love to stare at the ceiling blankly den,feeling nuthing but myself...

I have always had a fascination for long corridors...where shadows moved and silence sang...Long sleepless nights still make me miss my old school chappell...

I totally believe in fairy tales,no matter how many times i get screwed up for it,hehe...
'Thoughtful eyes,shady smile,lost in d crowd,failing,losing, stil holding on,feeling evryding human,ultimately finding d meaning' nd oh,i love dis part"happily ever after"-d way in wich u feel content abt where u reached,no matter wat befalls...errr... nobody describes cindrella dis way???...watever,my cindrella is by no chance like d walt disney one...

I love rain...breezy drizzles getting heavy with wind howling over d top,sumtimes leaving me to stare idly,sumtimes tempting to wet myself till i shiver...I love beaches...the sand,d waves,d current,d wind,d power,d blue,d depth...but i dreadfully fear still,deep water...luk into it,nd those reflections dat evolve,cold nd dead...dey scare me,nd for a long time i fear closing my eyes...

I am a hopeless dreamer,white and black...dark and bright...good and bad...vanity and truth... i see al d shades,dream wid eyes wide open...nd i nevr giv dem an ending...wat if i lose dem if dey end...

I fear talking to ppl...may b,I listen to dem and respond,nd blabber a lot of non sensense occasionally(like nw),bt d ppl 2 whum am d most grateful in my life are dose whu walk away frm me wen i dnt knw wat to say... listening is not always about words...i knw it now...

Jealousy,selfishness,despair,anger,revenge,pain,adamance,longing-I seldom own up nd show dem but dey do exist,in astounding strengths...nd smtimes dey turn me evil...or stupid...or both...hehe

It has been an interesting journey,I found questions from answers ,learned,lost,pained,cried,shouted,laughed,screamed..a lots of things have changed,nevertheless certain things persists...err...identity???

To friends,family,friends,relations,family,friends,relations,friends,the mirror in my room,airtel nd yahoo,i raise a toast in d new year dawn(its jan 10th 2day,but d 'rite time' is mre imp dan jus 'time',aey?*wink,wink*)...

The river has to flow,i dread still water...may b it is changing direction...may b...

N.B:the post is dedicated to ma talent of making blue luk green...ugly betty luk pretty betty...hehe

3 comments:

  1. Well... wnated to put a comment the moment i read this..i think i am almost 36hrs late... Mebbe..Yes, rite time is indeed more important than the time... [:P]

    its not whether u use too much I's or not.... its how much of 'U' u have put into this blog....

    One piece of advice though dont keep jealousy selfishness and anger of all things in ur mind.. show dem... yes.. ppl may leave u stranded .... bt keep displaying it....

    "I fear talking to ppl...may b,I listen to dem and respond,nd blabber a lot of non sensense occasionally".. tell dat to me... and from wut i kno... none of the many ppl, myself included, hu hav realy talked to u wud say that u talk nonsense... neva...

    luv ya... keep rocking...

    ReplyDelete