Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Pebbles Along The Shore....

Been ages....
They didnt look much intriguing...After all they were just pebbles,they were never sought out,never created for a purpose,they were born out of the random turbulence in the earth ages back.,polished by the land and the sea,their love and war-sometimes both and sometimes neither...
They were the pebbles along the shore...When did I realize I was walking over them?Of course not at the start of my stroll...Where they always there or was it only me not seeing them?
I was careful not to pick up the beautiful ones,I had by then lost faith in beauty...Some were still sharp...and they cut,but the blood didnt have the same colour as it used to have...and the pain,it didnt sting either...
When did I grow obssessed with them?not wanting to throw them away even when the shoulders ached...My arms were thin and the bag was heavy...What were they made of anyway?
What do I do with them now?stare at them as always?yes,they did sparkle...someone had told they didnt have life,may b they dont...coz they never fail to keep my secrets...
The crumpled lumps of hard sand...some broken,some lost...

1 comment:

  1. gud... i will just keep the comment to that... gud... coz.. after having read this alomst an hour back..i can't find words that will do justice to wut u hav written... keep rockin... [:)]

    ReplyDelete